I Stand Over My Work 100%
- I’ll ensure that all materials are applied and/or installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications. No cutting corners .
- I can provide you with data sheets if required for the products I’ll be using so you will know exactly what paint I’ll be using and how high the quality is.
- I will make sure that all surface preparation, coating application, and/or installation meets or exceeds industry standards.
- You’re hiring an experienced, professional specialist kitchen painter—and I take great pride in my work.
- My intention is that my work will meet or exceed normal accepted practices in the industry. In other words, I want to give you great service and deliver a paint finish that we can both be very proud of.
I stand over my work 100%
- I guarantee the materials I use will be in line with the industry standard or above. and when the work has been paid for, you’ll be covered by all of the manufacturer’s warranties of the products I’ve used.
- To help us deal with defects as quickly as possible, you agree to make warranty claims immediately upon discovering a defect or performance problem.
- Please understand that in the event of the substrate or any prior coating failing beneath the paint that I have applied, I can’t be held liable for the failure of that substrate or coating. I can only be held responsible for the coatings I applied.
- Failure to comply with the terms, conditions, and payment schedule of this agreement will void all warranties.
*Please keep in mind that the warranty doesn’t cover general wear and tear, only a job that fails. A Kitchen is living space that get lots of use, and need the respect due any item of Furniture.*
Important: Curing Time
PLEASE NOTE: It takes three to four weeks for the paint to cure. During this time, it is vulnerable and you do have to be
careful. I always say, “Treat your kitchen like your own skin for the first four weeks.”
Once it has cured, the paint will be robust, giving you peace of mind.
You can read more about kitchen durability and maintenance here: How to Clean Your Hand-painted Kitchen
The work I do for you will be covered by two payments.
- A booking deposit of 50% will secure a date or dates in my schedule. This will be deducted from the overall fee for the job. You can pay this in cash, or by bank transfer. This will be non-refundable after 14 days.
- The balance 50% payment is due on day of completion of work again cash, or by bank transfer.
- The remaining balance is payable on completion. There is a 20% late payment fee if the balance isn’t paid within 7 days from completion. But I have never had to enforce that.
Mob 085 852 8580